Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Treats for Valentines...?

Yep, Christmas & New Years are gone. The time honored tradition of "moving to the next money making holiday" began probably Jan 2nd. I believe the first stores I noticed it in was the dollar stores. Anyway, it's my aunts birthday this Thursday. My mom plans on having something of a party at the house for her on Saturday. I offered my services (instead of ordering cake) but shortly after doing so, remembered that Friday I have an appt to have my wisdom teeth pulled. Not a good idea.

Originally, I had brownies planned for the hubby this Valentines. However, after careful consideration I've decided to go with another route. The route I would have traveled by making my aunt something yummy for her birthday this Sat. I'm not going to go into to much details; I'd like it to be a surprise for him and others :) But this sweet treat will be in cupcake form...possibly including cookies...

Need I say more? :D

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh no..you don't need to say more :P

Post a Comment

 
back to top